Hey guys! I hope you’re enjoying all of these Europe related posts? I know I’m enjoying writing them! It’s getting me And they’ll be a ton more coming after I get back and I’ll be full of inspiration! Today’s post is our Paris itinerary. Paris will be our second stop on our two-week trek across Western Europe so I’m finally starting to get it all planned out. We have about 3 and 1/2 days there so I’m jam-packing as much in as I can!
Also, don’t forget to check out my London itinerary! That will be our first stop and we’re doing a lot of exciting things while we’re there. 😉
How To Spend Three Days In Paris.
Where To Eat:
- Breakfast: Holybelly. They only have 49 seats so there will probably be a bit of a wait but I’ve heard it’s worth it. They serve up “Melbourne-style” food so it’s a taste of Australia in the middle of Paris!
- Lunch: Hank Burgers. I’ve heard they have amazing vegetarian “burgers” at this place is a must go for lunch. I’m not sure how my fiance will feel about it though 😉
- Dinner: Miznon Paris. This came highly recommended to me from fellow travel bloggers so I need to check this place out! I believe it’s Israeli cuisine, which I’ve never tried before so I’m quite excited for it!
What To Do:
- The Eiffel Tower & The Arc de Triomphe – To get the best view of the Eiffel Tower, you have to climb up 40 steps in the Arc de Triomphe. It’s recommended to visit just when the sun is starting to set to see the Eiffel Tower sparkle. I also think I’m going to try to convince my fiance’s sister (who’s a photographer) to take our engagement photos in front of the tower. Wish me luck! We might also climb the Eiffel Tower but I’ve heard that’s overrated? If you agree or disagree, let me know!
- The Louvre – If there’s one thing you should do while in Paris (besides seeing the Eiffel Tower of course), is to visit The Louvre. It’s iconic and an art lover’s paradise. Plus, it’ll be so cool to actually see the Mona Lisa in person and see what all the hype is about.
- The Palais- Royal – This is located right across from The Louvre so after spending a few hours or so wandering the museum, we’ll meander over to The Palais-Royal and wander around there too! I’ll definitely be getting in my steps lol.
We Recommend Reading: 4 Days In London Itinerary
Where To Eat:
- Breakfast: Des Gâteaux et du Pain. I read a blog post a couple weeks about the best patisseries in Paris and this one peeked my interest. I believe it’s run by a female chef? If that’s accurate, that’s awesome. I’m so excited to stuff my face with French pastries.
- Lunch: Gentle Gourmet Paris. This place came highly recommended to me from some fellow travel bloggers as well so I’m definitely going to check it out! I believe it’s a vegetarian-friendly restaurant.
- Dinner: Sense Eat. This is a vegetarian restaurant! Yay! I’ve been a little worried about finding vegetarian-friendly places to eat but I found a completely vegetarian restaurant! Just looking at their menu makes my mouth water so I’m so excited to try this place out.
What To Do:
- Aquarium de Paris. I don’t know why but aquarium’s are fascinating to me and I could spend all day exploring one. My favorite aquarium is the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, California so I hope this one holds up to my standards.
- Notre Dame de Paris. You can’t visit Paris and not visit Notre Dame! It’s ICONIC. Also, how many times am I going to say iconic? It’s hard not to while describing places in PARIS lol.
On this day, we’ll be spending all day at Disneyland! One of the items on mine and my fiance’s bucket list is to visit every Disney park. Disneyland Paris will be my second park and my fiance’s third park. I don’t speak a word of French so I hope the language barrier won’t impair our enjoyment. I’m sure it won’t but please let me know what your experience was in the comments.
Where To Eat:
(All of these places are at Disneyland since this where we’ll be spending all day)
- Breakfast: Inventions. I’ve heard that this buffet has THE BEST breakfast food in all of Disneyland Paris so this will be our first stop in the park to get rid of my hanger that I’m sure I’ll have. Side note: anyone else get hangry all the time? It’s the worst! Every time I even say “I’m hungry”, my fiance says “Go fucking eat something before you get fucking angry!” (excuse my French 😉 ) and it’s hilarious but also accurate.
- Lunch: Blue Lagoon Restaurant. The Pirates of the Carribean ride is my all time favorite Disney ride, and the restaurant located inside the ride is no different (The Blue Lagoon Restaurant is the exact same as the Blue Bayou restaurant at Disneyland Anaheim). It’s very important to make reservations, but they only let you do it two months in advance so we’ll be booking ours quite soon because I don’t want to miss out.
- Dinner: Annette’s Diner. They have a veggie burger!! I was worried about being a vegetarian abroad for nothing lol. I’m sure all you non-vegetarian people are rolling your eyes at me right now but I don’t even care lol I need to eat.
Read More: A Guide To Surviving Disneyland
And then we’ll be spending about half the day enjoying our last few hours in Paris before hopping on a train to Brussels! So keep an eye out for that itinerary 😉
What are some things to add (or remove!) from this itinerary? Let me know!
Like This Post? Pin It!
Need a place to stay while in Paris? Click here to get a free $35 Airbnb credit!
Read More: Coming Soon!
(images from unsplash.com)
Don't forget to follow us on Bloglovin'!